Saturday, May 5, 2012

Good Earth Natural Foods

If you are wondering, yes, I've taken off the Good Earth price list.  I was so excited to included another bulk food list from a locally run and operated store.  I ran into a bit of confusion.  I have a local Good Earth that is fairly close to the nearest Costco in American Fork, making it convenient to run over there before I go to Costco.  There is also another one close to my dog's social class in Sandy (yes, that's right...my dog.  I never thought I'd be doing something like this for a dog, but without giving you a long explanation, it has been a lifesaver and the trainer is incredible).  My original list came from the American Fork location, but I have been checking up on it in the Sandy location.  To my dismay, the Sandy location has been carrying different products from the American Fork location.  They seem to have roughly 20 additional bulk products than A.F., and even the granola is just slightly different.  I could not figure out how I could make this time efficient and right now I'm just stuck.  So, I'll continue to compare between the two locations and if it's just a fluke that new products are coming in and the old products are changing (ie: granola flavors) then I'll re-post it, but if not, then I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here