Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Costco

Costco has been slowly replacing products with healthier choices. At my local Costco, I have found some great buys. They carry a variety of great tasting, fresh, organic produce. The produce I buy at Costco stays fresher than any other store I generally purchase from.

Here is a condensed list of quality and affordable products that Costco carries:
Organic Carrots - $0.50 lb / 5 lb bag
Organic Baby Carrots -  $0.99 lb / 5 lb bag
Spinach - 2.5 lb bag about 3.99 / bag
Organic, Whole Wheat Spaghetti - $0.98 / lb  (8 pack)
100% Pure (Grade A) Maple Syrup 32 oz $12.78-$13.20 (price fluctuates every so often)
Almonds 3 lbs $3.23 lb
Organic Blue Agave 2-23.5 oz bottles $7.49

When their coupons come out, I've also been able to get organic canned diced tomatoes for $0.50 can. They have a decent amount of good buys, but they do have a lot of pricey items as well.